Here at What Gemma Did I have a number of services that I can offer that will help you gain exposure, grow your blog and become a bossbabe. Put your mind at ease and let me help you get your content seen by the eyes who need to see it!
If you’re a brand and you are interested in a collaboration opportunity, you can download my media kit.
Advertising on the blog is available and is sold as a monthly package. If you’d like to know more about stats and figures for the blog, or what else I can offer you, download my media kit.
- Your ad/logo in the blog’s sidebar
- Inclusion in my Monthy Advertisers post
- Inclusion in every #FF for the month
- Weekly shoutouts on Instagram stories during the month & 1 post shoutout (you may provide the image/caption if you wish)
- 8 scheduled tweets to promote your content (you choose which posts)
- RTs all month for all of your new blog posts
£3 / month
Ready to promote your blog? Get in touch
Guest posting and ghost writing is available and will provide you with a unique and quality article for your blog. I can write about many topics, so if you have a content idea I’d love to hear it!
- 1 quality blog post/article for your website (you can either assign a topic or I can give you a few ideas that I have)
- Basic social promotion once published – 1 promotional tweet
- An intro to your blog & the post on a featured article on What Gemma Did (ie, my traffic becomes yours & you get a backlink!)
If you’d like to see the stats for the blog, or read about what else I can offer you, download my media kit.
Starts from £15 per post, however, I will happily write a guest post for you if you are willing to write one for me!
Let’s create some quality content Get in touch
Terms & Conditions of Services
Payment will is required in full prior to any service being carried out, no exceptions. Paypal is the only accepted form of payment, and funds need to be cleared in my account before any service is carried out. Paypal is 100% safe for the buyer and the seller, so no other form of payment is accepted. Refunds will not be offered after the service has begun. If you have any questions before we begin the service, I am more than happy to answer. However, once payment has been made no refunds can be issued. For guest posts, if you feel you cannot publish the post after it has been submitted to you (a near impossible scenario) you may request revisions, at my discretion.